Friday, 3 April 2015

our Books -Top 3 reviews for Experienced/Laterals to Leadership roles - "4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING"

1)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by PritiPandaBook is really evergreen for Consulting Career people.
I am a Manager in a IT Company in and bought the book recently. I want to move in to Consulting and this book will help me to achieve my dream to be a Consulting Leader. Buy the book.Thanks.

2)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by LipsamathurVery good book for a career in consulting..
I am a Manager and recently bought this book ,useful book for finding and deciding a career opportunities in Consulting.I suggest to buy the Book.thanks.

3)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by TamannaSinghThis book is a Very Very Essential in Consulting. This Book will Transform the lives of millions of professionals from the stereotypes Technical roles to high profile Consulting and Management roles.Recently I have bought the book.Recommend to buy the book.Thanks.