Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Top 5 Reviews of Recently Released Book "4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING"

1)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by GiyansaMJ
Awesome book for consulting people...
Very good book for finding and deciding a career opportunities in Consulting.I have read the book and the way author wrote are really very nice and understandable.recommend to buy the book.
2)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by dinesht
Book is really evergreen
I am a Manager in a IT Company in Bangalore and bought the book recently. I want to move in to Consulting and this book will help me to achieve my dream to be a Consulting Leader.recommend to buy the book.Thanks.
3)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by Rajdeep789
Excellent Book ...
I am a Consultant in a IT company after completing my MBA. I was looking for a book which will help me in finding a career in consulting, then I saw in Pothi and bought the book. Buy the book.Thanks.
4)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by PritiPanda
Book is really evergreen for Consulting Career people.
I am a Manager in a IT Company in and bought the book recently. I want to move in to Consulting and this book will help me to achieve my dream to be a Consulting Leader. Buy the book.Thanks.
5)Re: 4 Evergreen Career Roadmap in CONSULTING by ManasSahoo
Useful book for a career in consulting...
I am a Manager in a IT company and recently bought this book. very good and useful book for finding and deciding a career opportunities in Consulting.I suggest to buy the Book.Thanks.

How to get the BOOK -

PRINT BOOK get the Copy in less than 3-4 days