Monday, 3 February 2014

"99 KITCHEN DELIGHT" - This book reminded me of why I love to cook and my passion and commitment towards cooking

Despite the almost daily release of a new culinary app,despite the thousands of incredible online cooking shows people in India are still enamored of good and simple cookbooks. 
In the end, most of us still want to spread a cookbook out on the kitchen counter, splattering across recipes and we also still want to curl up in bed, turning the pages and feeling the paperstock of a good cookbook. They line our bookshelves and top our refrigerators like art.While I name my book "99 KITCHEN DELIGHT" ,it will reminded me of why I love to cook and my passion and commitment towards cooking which is reflecting in this book.

We would like you to be a part of this Success story and a New Future. https://www.facebook.com/BooksTransformingTheLifes