Thursday, 2 January 2014

Vision to fulfill Dreams and Ambitions of Young World

"Vision to fulfill Dreams and Ambitions of Young World" - Writing a book is sometimes like molding the words to build a statue or a sculpture. As I proceeded, the sculpture that emerged in form of the final book was different from what was in my mind when I started writing the Books.

Even while trying your best to design a statue or sculpture, as it emerges, you do not quite know what the final form will look like – the sculptor experiences moments of profound passion, sacrifice and commitment till the final figure is made, same was my book which needed lot of passion, sacrifice and commitment from my side.



"Our THIRD Premium BOOK will be Released soon". 


Be a part of the Journey -https://www.facebook.com/BooksTransformingTheLifes