Thursday, 30 January 2014

Close to 300+ People are getting Benefited from the COOK BOOK - "99 KITCHEN DELIGHT"

TOP 6 REVIEWS ABOUT BOOK "99 KITCHEN DELIGHT" ON POTHI 
1)Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by reddymurali
30 January 2014 - 12:20pm
Superb Cook Book .. I am a working in a IT company and very fond of tasty food. I have downloaded the book last week. Actually I was searching for a good cook book, when I saw this book in Pothi I purchased the book. Buy,cook and enjoy the dishes.

2)Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by SandeepKhanna
24 January 2014 - 4:50pm
Cook Book is really fantastic.Recently I have downloaded the book and nice collection of recipes are in this book.I have prepared some recipes from breakfast and weekend dishes and all were yummy. Thanks.

3)Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by MonaKumari
17 January 2014 - 6:03pm
Good Cook Book.....
I am a house wife and staying in Mumbai.I am very fond of tasty food.I have cooked many dishes from the book and the dishes were really yummy. Thanks for the book..

4)Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by AamirSingh
13 January 2014 - 5:56pm
Very helpful Cook Book….I am very fond of food.When I saw this cook book on Pothi I decided to download the book.I have cooked 5-6 dishes and the dishes were very delicious.

5)Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by SubhankarGupta
10 January 2014 - 1:37pm
Good Cook Book..
I am very fond of food,when I saw this book in Pothi I decided to downloaded the e- book and this is helping me in my kitchen to prepare delicious items.

Thanks.
6)Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by JugalHansaraj
8 January 2014 - 1:22pm
Really very nice book..
Last month I have downloaded the book.I am a working as a chef in a hotel in Delhi.Nice collection of recipes are there in this book,so buy and enjoy the dishes by cooking at your home.

How to get the BOOK -

PRINT BOOK get the Copy in less than 3-4 days

MOBILE or E-Book - download in less than 30 seconds


JOIN us on Official website - Social Media