Thursday, 26 September 2013

Recent top 5 reviews of Pioneer Blueprint Book "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"

1) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SandeepKhanna
Very Good Book...
I bought the book before 3 month .I am a Software Engineer and working in an MNC in Kolkata. Very Inspiring and helpful book for all IT employees.I recommend to buy this book.

2) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by JugalHansaraj

23 September 2013 - 6:49pm
Very helpful Book….
I bought this book before 2 month and helping me a lot in my career,I am working as a Manager in a IT company in Mysore.

3) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by manmohanp789

20 September 2013 - 4:16pm
Good Book..
I am a Software Engineer having 3 years of experience and bought the book last month .I want to switch in to Functional Role role and thats why I bought the book.This book is guiding me a lot.
Thanks

4) Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SonamPatil

18 September 2013 - 10:57am
This Book is the right book which will change the direction to millions of people of moving towards Leadership and Entrepreneurship I strongly recommend this book for all.

5)Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by Banibanerjee

18 September 2013 - 10:46am
I am a Senior Manager in a IT Company in Hyderabad and before 3 months purchased the book.This book is very good for all IT students for their career growth.Recommend to buy the book.