Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Recently Given 5 Review by People on Pothi about "99 KITCHEN DELIGHT"

Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by SanjeevAgrawal
Very useful book.... I am a house wife and staying in Pune with my family,recently downloaded the e-Book.I love to cook new new recipes and serve to my family members. I have cooked 3-4 weekend recipes and the dishes were very tasty. Thanks a lot.

Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by Sunitas
Nice Book..
Last week I have downloaded the book.I am a vegetarian and cooked 3-4 vegetarian dish and I cooked easily by reading the steps of the dish and the dish were superb. Thanks to author for the lovely book.

Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by spadhi90
Interesting cook book for all housewife, working women. Recently I have downloaded the book and cooked 5-6 recipes from weekend chapter for a get together function and all were very happy by eating the food.Thanks to author for writing such a beautiful cook book.

Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by MohanPande
Nice Cook Book..
Recently downloaded the book and cooked many dishes from weekday and weekend chapter.The dishes were appreciated by all my family members.I enjoyed a lot.

Re: 99 KITCHEN DELIGHT (e-book) by Anjalikothari
Delicious and nice collection of recipes are this in this book.I have downloaded the book last month and cooked many dishes and all were very happy by eating the dishes.Buy the cook and enjoy cooking.

See more at: http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-leena-panigrahi-99-kitchen-delight#sthash.QdKcrZpZ.dpuf