Friday, 10 May 2013

Latest Reviews on PRINT BOOK- Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader



Good Book
I bought the book before 1 month.This book is important for every
IT employees and engineering students.Now I am a Professor in a MBA College in Hyderabad.Thanks a lot to the authors.
8 May 2013 - 5:11pm
I bought the book before 2 weeks,I am working in a IT company in Gurgoan from last 1 years.I saw this book on Linked-in and bought the book for my career.
Very good for career opportunities.
Thanks.
Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by KailashKumar
7 May 2013 - 4:58pm
Excellent Book
I saw the book on Facebook & bought last month . Many of my friends also bought the book & they only suggest to buy.I am a Project Manager in Pune from last 3 years in a MNC.
Thanks.