Thursday, 30 May 2013

Crossing - 100+ People who have Benefited from the PRINT Book- "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"

Crossing - 100+ People who have Benefited from the PRINT Book- "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"


PRINT BOOK order in 72 -96 hours - INDIA Publication Channel - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SagarikaRai

21 May 2013 - 10:17am

Good Book

This Book is a necessity for today's IT employees.

I am a Senior Software Engineer in a IT company in Pune from last 5 years,recently I bought the book and I think this book is the fundamental and essential book to read for all IT professionals and students for their career.

Thanks.


Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by LovelyMathur

28 May 2013 - 5:06pm

Excellent Book ...

I am a Team Leader in a MNC in Kolkata & bought the Book recently ,the chapters are very easy to understand and very helping also .I suggest to buy the Book.

Thanks.


Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AprameetPanda- 6 April 2013 - 9:17am

I am a software engineer having 3+ years and experience in this IT industry,I an in the technical role and want to move in to a business analyst role

But i was not confident and the way how to move,when i search on google i found this book on pothi and really this is a very essential book to me which will guide me to success in my carrer life.

I suggest every one like me to buy the book and read this carefully for your future and I am sure this Book will help you.


REVIEW from a Senior IT Professional in last 24 hours - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AnantaGupta - April 2013 - 9:25am

I am a Team Leader having 10+ years of experience in a IT Company in India ,I am fed up doing the mechanical work all these days. Now want to be a Practice Leader, found a way to move when I see this Book on Amazon, I decide to buy and I bought through Pothi and now I am deciding to go step by step according to the Book to achieve my dream. I recommend this Book to Today’s IT professionals.


Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AamirSingh-10 April 2013 - 9:53pm

This is a Great Book For all the Engineering and Management Institution.

I am a professor in a Engineering College in Bangalore, I have received the hard copy just before 5 days and I am now reading the chapters one by one and planning to teach my student all the chapters for their future career in IT industry.


Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by GaganPanda

10 April 2013 - 9:45pm

I am a Project Manager having 12+ years of experience in IT Industry and before 2 weeks bought this Book. Actually my 2 colleagues tell me about this Book, then I decided to buy. In next 2-3 years I want to move in to Practice Head Role and now I am reading the chapters of the Book and

This is really helping me a lot.

All the Best Authors.


Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AprameetPanda

6 April 2013 - 9:17am

I am a software engineer having 3+ years and experience in this IT industry,I an in the technical role and want to move in to a business analyst role

But i was not confident and the way how to move,when i search on google i found this book on pothi and really this is a very essential book to me which will guide me to success in my carrer life.

I suggest every one like me to buy the book and read this carefully for your future and I am sure this Book will help you.