Friday, 5 April 2013

TOP 6 BEST REVIEWs for this BOOK on POTHI.com - "Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader"


Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by Sonalisinha - March 2013 - 6:17pm - I am a software engineer and want to move in to more functional role,when i saw this book on pothi,i bought and started to read slowly clear about my carrer direction and path which i always want to aceive.Would suggest everyone tobuy this Book.

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by Rajdeep789 -February 2013 - 2:43pm - I gifted this Book to my brother. He went through this Book. He came to and said he will be able to Implement many things which are anyways new to him. This Book would help him in his career direction.I wish, this small gift will help my brother acheive his ambitions and dreams.

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by SnehaS123
February 2013 - 1:29pm - I am having around 10 years and have been in Technical activities across the world and still was not able to make inroads to Strategy and Consulting activities.This Book is a a timely gift to all the folks around the world facing mid-life IT problems.Thanks to both Satya and Leena for enlightening Consulting,Functional and the most difficult part Stratey in a simple manner.

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by rtiwary
February 2013 - 11:44am - I am a Professor of both Engineering and MBA college. It's been in last 30 years I have been in teaching line and always used to see Technical book like C, C++ , Java ,or .NET. For the first time, I managed to come across this Functional Book and it's great learning exposure not only for me but also for my students.I congratulate both the Authors to publish this book and recommend this book to all my students and faculty.

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by dinesht
February 2013 - 1:11pm - Have around 3 years in IT industry. I was always willing to move to Functional roles, but due to sever competition and without any full time MBA degree this was just not happening.This book came as a saviour to me as I am very looking forward to these Transformational roles. Thanks to Satya and Leena for releasing this book on time.

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by arnabsardeshi -February 2013 - 3:00pm - I am MBA passed out and was looking for Leadership roles in Consulting and Functional side. This Book came as an eyeopener for me to enable me in accomplish my dream. I suggest this Book to all as the chapter is written with simplicity and as said rightly by authors will be a Started Guide for all Engineers, MBAs and Graduates including Professors and others.