Monday, 8 April 2013

PRINT Edition of the BOOK - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AprameetPanda- 6 April 2013 - 9:17am

Review received on http://pothi.com/pothi/book/satya-sundar-brahmachari-todays-engineer-and-mba-tomorrows-future-leader

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AprameetPanda- 6 April 2013 - 9:17am
I am a software engineer having 3+ years and experience in this IT industry,I an in the technical role and want to move in to a business analyst role
But i was not confident and the way how to move,when i search on google i found this book on pothi and really this is a very essential book to me which will guide me to success in my carrer life.
I suggest every one like me to buy the book and read this carefully for your future and I am sure this Book will help you.