Thursday, 18 April 2013

Latest TOP 6 -REVIEWs who BENEFITTED from the BOOK - from a Software Engineer to a MBA professional to a Professor, even Team Lead and people in USA/other Countries


From a Team Lead - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader (e-book) by SubhankarGupta- 15 April 2013 - 4:42pm
I am a Team Leader having 11+ years of experience in IT Industry and I am working in Dubai, In Linked-in I saw the book and downloaded the e-Book. This is really help me a lot in terms of move in my career. I suggest every IT professionals to buy the book for their career opportunities and take right decision. Thanks.

From a Software Engineer - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader (e-book) by Rajdeep789- 15 April 2013 - 4:51pm
I am a software engineer having 6+ years and experience in this ITindustry,now I am in Brazil and doing the same technical and coding work,but now want to move in to a business analyst role.I have downloaded the e-Book and very very needy book for todays IT generation. Thanks.

From a Professor - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by AshaMishra- 15 April 2013 - 4:58pm
Great Book for all the professor and lecture r, I am a Lecturer in a Engineering College in Delhi from last 6 years and searching for a good functional kind of Book, when I saw in Google I ordered and last week I received the hard book .Now I am teaching my students some parts of chapter every day and they are also encouragingly asking me a lot of questions.

From an MBA - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader by TapanKaur
14 April 2013 - 6:37pm
Marvellous Book. I am a Senior Management Trainee in a IT Company in Banglore and I want to move in to Consulting Manager Role and now by reading the chapters of the book I am feeling that I am going in a right direction towards my role. Thanks.

From a Senior Software Engineer - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader (e-book) by ManasSahoo -15 April 2013 - 4:33pm
Excellent e-Book….This Book is must for today’s all the IT professionals.
I am a Senior Software Engineer in Africa from last 4 years and doing technical and monotonous activity , but now I want to move in to Consulting Role, then I saw this book and downloaded recently and read all most, helping me a lot.

From a Fresher or Newly Joined - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader (e-book) by arnabsardeshi- 13 April 2013 - 10:44am
Really Admirable Book..I am fresher going to join a company in Bangalore, recently I seen this Book and bought the e-book. I am felling that this book is essential to have in each and every Engineering College in India, which will show a right path to go ahead in their life.