Monday, 8 April 2013

E-BOOK Edition - One of LATEST REVIEWs by a Professor - Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader (e-book) by Smitakhanna - 6 April 2013 - 9:53am

Review received on http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-satya-sundar-brahmachari-todays-engineer-and-mba-tomorrows-future-leader

Re: Todays Engineer and MBA to Tomorrows Future Leader (e-book) by Smitakhanna - 6 April 2013 - 9:53am

Very Very Good Book
I am a professor in a MBA college and teaching management students, i was trying to teach my students about the more functional and domain line to become future leader.When i found this on pothi i bought the book and now I am very confident to teach my students by reading the chapters of the book.
Actually this book help me a lot.
I strongly recommend this book to all the teachers and professors.
Thanks