Chapter 5, section 2 - Opportunity to be A Presales Leader
A Presales Leader will be leading a bid for delivery projects. He needs to work with multiple tracks at the same time to design the solution and consolidate in response proposal document. This include the proposal response from each practice along with commercials & estimation and finally with slides on defense presentation. He should be well-equipped with mentioned below skill-sets with overall understanding of both business and technology standpoint to get the Response for proposal done.
- SPOC on Proposal for large million dollar RFX's deals end to end starting with RFI followed by RFP and RFQ and finally to client presentation to SoW signature
- Review critical sections of the RFP including Executive Summary, Technical Solution, Transition Plan & Commercials
- Lead the Proposal defense & face off with the customer along with track leads
- Lead the Joint Collaboration across Applications landscape, verticals and horizontals to cross-win deals in the company
- Working on proactive Proposal (introducing new ideas and solutions to improve operations, attaining cost efficiencies for the client) for several multi-million dollar across line of business
- Encourage & facilitate communications between Teams of Business users, Analysts, Designers, Developers
- Advisor to Client’s on Process Improvements & Future Roadmap leading to increased business opportunities
This chapter will provide the Blueprint Starter guide followed by Templatized step by step guidelines for a Technical Presales Consultant to perform each such activity. The Starter guide will provide an excellent career Opportunity to be an outstanding Presales consultant and over a period of time to move in the ladder key to be a Presales Leader.
HOW TO BUY THE BOOK
E-BOOK order in 30 -60 Seconds - INDIA Publication Channel: POTHI e-Book:
PRINT-BOOK order in 72-96 Hours -INDIA Publication Channel: Pothi Print Book:
International KINDLE BOOK order in 30 -60 Seconds - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BJGP036