Friday, 15 February 2013

How the Idea of the Book was Born


As, I started my IT work life in 2004, post completion of the Engineering degree, I always felt there was an equal need to carry out the three duties in life with conviction and passion. One duty was towards my Family and well-wishers, the second duty one was towards my Work-life and third duty was towards Society or towards my Country. The third duty was equally important like the first two duties. The third duty is similarly significant because we are few chosen blessed and privileged people, so it’s our duty to give back in any form or shape for growth and development of the Society. This way we will able to do our bit for Society to create an equal or inclusive society for future generations where people cherish the desire & passion to carry out not only their dreams & ambition but also help others to realize their dreams and objectives of life.